Friday, August 14, 2009

In The Near Future, i Will Be Posting My "Rock" Stories

I have been lucky enough and mad enough to have many "RnR" moments that still shine on in my head from the past several decades. I will be posting them in the next few months as they come back to me. I have several Metallica experiences that are quite hilarious and stupefying. There was this one weekend at Red Rocks where this girl attacked Jamez in my hotel room and called the police. That was just one incident! I have this other time in Manchester that my English friend thought i was the devil and then we drank all night in the hotel bar and signing Lars name all night to his tab. I have a good Lollapalooza story with Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. This includes L7 destroying not one; but two dressing rooms in Dallas!! Henry Rollins literally sleeping on my hardwood floor and doing my dishes; several times!! Dinner with Lush (I love you Chris Ackland.....RIP!! More on him in a later blog...best mate ever)!) and Flaming Lips before sneaking into the Garage in London to see Mudhoney. So i am in the process of vetting my memory and trying to see if they make any sense and are the least bit interesting or funny. I think they will be for all sense and purpose. I have to say I have had a huge laugh in my life and work, praise JAH!! More to come and thanx for reading, i am having a blast writing again. I am working on some good interviews with some interesting music folks also!

No comments:

Post a Comment