Sunday, August 23, 2009

On My Way To Reading Festival....Hell Yeah!!!

I just finished doing two shows tonight at The Abbey. Early show was a reunion of early to mid 1980 Chicagoland punk acts. Blatant Dissent and The Subverts were the two main headliners and brought back a lot of memories from that time period. Nice turnout and killer show. Late show was DJ's from Does It Offend You, Yeah? from Reading, England....what a coincidence; that's where I am headed this morning! I love these guys and hope you check them out (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf_Rv0hCF6I&feature=channel) and (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6_ubiAzoSk&feature=channel); very cool shit and great guys! This will be my 15th Reading Festival and I just can't freakin' wait. This is the best fest in the world in my opinion. I have made life long friends from this fest and have had some great times. I will be posting my reviews, stories and experiences from this year and the past. Thanx again for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment